Get the best training under Certificate III in Childcare at Child Care Courses Adelaide.
When it is about getting trained under Certificate III Early Childhood Education and Care courses, trust only the Child Care Courses Adelaide. Contact us now for enquiry and enrollment!
When it’s about Certificate 3 in childcare from Adelaide, trust only the Child Care Courses Adelaide!
We at Child Care Courses Adelaide believe that children are the future of a Nation. Hence, we need to ensure that they get the best care and education since their early childhood, which can only be possible through supreme quality childcare professionals. And we aim to groom our students as the best childcare professionals with the best childcare courses from Adelaide.
To get the best training under Childcare Certificate 3 in Adelaide, trust only Child Care Courses Adelaide. Certificate III Early Childhood Education and Care courses aim at helping trainees attain the basic requirements of the Education and Care Services National Regulations of Australia and the National Quality Standard of Australia. This course is designed to help you teach children by implementing the approved learning plan, along with looking after the children’s overall well being and development. At Child Care Courses Adelaide, we charge $3450 for the course, which is spread over 9 months.
Certificate III Accordian
Children in their beginning years have to be properly attended and cared for. If this practice is not carried out appropriately, it could affect their growth and development. To ensure this, child care centres and nurseries are there. This certificate course enables you to gain employment at such places where you can take care of the children.
With the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, you can start your career in the childcare sector. It is the minimum requirement for a job in early childhood setting and a qualified job in day care centres.
Age: Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Work legally and ethically
- Use an approved learning framework to guide practice
- Develop cultural competence
- Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- Ensure the health and safety of children
- Provide care for babies and toddlers
- Provide care for children
- Develop positive and respectful relationships with children
- Promote and provide healthy food and drinks
- Support the holistic development of children in early childhood
- Use information about children to inform practice
- Provide experiences to support children's play and learning
- Participate in work health and safety
- Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- Child Care Worker
- Nanny/ Babysitter
- Family Day Care Worker
- Early Childhood Educator
- Education Support Staff / Teacher Aide
This may include Traineeships/Apprenticeships, Centrelink/DHS payments and Government funding contracts (depending on your state/territory eligibility), with most funding options having very little cost to you as the student!!
The course price can vary depending on a few factors, including your citizenship or whether you have completed any other courses. To find out more, contact us today or Call us at (08) 7123 3461.
More About Certificate III in Childcare Adelaide
- Is Child Care Courses Right Decision for the Career? - If you want to do a job that is not demanding too much or you are just a fresher and want to start your career, Child Care Course might be a right choice for you. ...Read More
- How to Get The Right Place for Child Care Courses in Adelaide - Childcare is an important responsibility for every parent. It is an inevitable part of every parent. But not all parents can properly take care of their child because of their jobs. That is why the ...Read More
- Hard Facts About Child Care - Due to the increasing number of double-income families, the need for child care providers is constantly increasing. The phrase "child care" is a comprehensive term that describes any number of arrangements or settings in which ...Read More
Child Care Courses in Adelaide – Start your new Child Care career now!