Course Inquiry Form

Full TimePart TimeClass RoomOnline

An Australian citizen, orPermanent Australian resident, orNew Zealand citizen who has been a resident in Australia for more than 6 monthsResiding permanently in WA15 years or olderNo longer attending schoolReceiving either New Start or Youth Allowance and have a current Health Care Card